Data Reporting lab monitoring and alarm system
XiltriX data reporting and lab monitoring is very complete. The system offers one-click options for graphs, numerical values and statistical overviews. Graphical reporting can be automated using the scripting tool built into the software. Reports will provide easy and quick results for companies that have to create for example monthly printouts of sensors/devices that need to be saved or sent to clinical partners.
If used as a quality control tool, XiltriX data will actually show devices performance deteriorating before they break down permanently. This allows for PRO-ACTIVE response preventing incidents instead of fixing them. Examples of these reports are shown below.
XiltriX offers our users full reporting capabilities:
- Zoomable historical graphs/reports generated in seconds
- Graphs, numerical values and statistical information from any sensor at any time
- Up to 10 parameters displayed simultaneously for easy comparison and trend analysis
- 2 different parameters can be overlayed in time
- Export of all numerical and statistical data to MS Excel™ compatible files
- Statistics including all commonly used values e.g. MKT (Mean Kinetic Temperature)
If you would like to know more about XiltriX, let me know.