XiltriX at ESHRE 2017 Geneva
The annual meeting of the ESHRE society was held in Geneva this year. XiltriX joined forces together with Cryo Products and Planer PLC to innovatively showcase monitoring, incubation and cryogenic storage concepts.
The new XiltriX Saturn monitoring platform was launched at the show. This completely rebuilt platform is the successor of the very successful XiltriX monitoring line and will be offered as an upgrade to existing customers.
XiltriX Saturn features:
- Scalability of up to 10,000 sensors in real-time
- Full virtualization options
- Real-time monitoring engine with automatic local data-buffering
- LDAP integration
- Intuitively responsive design, touch-optimized HTML5 web engine
- Very performant multi-threaded database
- Automatic migration of all data and settings to new Saturn platform
- Works on all mobile devices with a web browser (regardless of operating system)
- Integration of CryoXiltriX with CryoFill controller
The XiltriX Saturn platform was demonstrated to current and prospective customers all of whom were able to comment on the concept and to exchange experiences. XiltriX Saturn will be launched in Q4 of 2017 and rolled out to existing and new customers from 2018 onwards. If you would like to receive more information about our XiltriX Saturn platform, please fill out the contact page or call our office on +31 (0)73 521 2229.
If you would like to know more about XiltriX, let me know.
Download the Xiltrix white paper or brochure
Case Study – XiltriX Monitoring Past to Present; Lessons Learned in 20 years, ETZ IVF Tilburg
Watch the Xiltrix videos
How to reset a Telesto substation to factory defaults